Durable, Stylish Concrete Overlay
Adding a concrete overlay from Decorative Concrete of Austin is a cost-effective improvement option. A concrete overlay is applied over existing concrete or other surfaces such as tile or wood. This cement-based material produces a strong layer over existing surfaces in either a horizontal (a countertop) or vertical (a wall) location. Base colors are white and gray for overlays, but the fun is in selecting from a variety of colors to create custom color combinations that meet your individual preferences.
Choosing a concrete overlay has a variety of additional benefits. In an average home improvement project, there is a need for removing existing building which is costly. The time and cost of the labor involved is disruptive to your work or home environment. Pouring new concrete for a project is time-consuming, adds cost, and is labor-intensive. Concrete overlay is a great option to extend the use of existing surfaces with less disruption or cost. Driveways, flooring, countertops, patios, driveways, and walls can be covered with concrete overlay with creative, custom designs as an affordable and less disruptive option for your home improvement project.
Here are affordable ways concrete overlay can be a benefit for your business or home:
- Upgrade a countertop to save money and limit construction time and labor
- New life for damaged, old, or stained concrete driveways, walkways, floors, or patios
- Add custom artistic finishes to improve and enhance the appearance of indoor or outdoor concrete
- Choose from an almost endless selection of color combinations for a custom look
- Repair or cover up existing concrete damage without complete replacement