At Decorative Concrete of Austin, We understand how best to work with our materials to maximize their usefulness and beauty to their full potential. And not only is our product the best — you’ll also find that our staff of technicians are friendly, experienced and dedicated to the satisfaction of every customer in the Cedar Park zone.
Polished Concrete – Our imaginative group can enable you to pick the correct shading, style, and sheen for your floors. Regardless of whether you need your solid floors to be a dazzling highlight to the room or offer a warm and comfortable vibe, we can enable you to locate the ideal search for each room in your home.
Stained Concrete – Much more moderate than its cobblestone, tile or rug partners, recolored cement is the coherent decision with regards to excellent ground surface for your home or business. A conventional, ordinary solid surface is changed into something extraordinary.
Decorative Concrete – Decorative concrete can take a dull dark bond surface and change it to resemble a costly record tile floor, or to make a classy, yet tough and climate safe outside kitchen ledge and porch floor.
Cedar Park Info
Located in Williamson County and Travis County of Texas, Cedar Park is a large suburb of Austin Texas and home to the Texas Stars hockey team.
- Population: 75,704
- Geo coordinates: 30.505198°N -97.820290°W
- Postal Codes: 78613, 78630, 78726
- Texas State Highway 183
- Texas State Highway 183A
- Interstate 35
- Loop 1 / Mopac Expressway
- Breakaway Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport
- Skylark Field
- Kittie Hill Airport
- Georgetown Municipal Airport
- Taylor Municipal Airport
- Burnet Municipal Airport
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Summit Christian Academy of Cedar Park
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Lake Travis
- Twin Lakes Park
- Highland Lakes
- Brushy Creek Lake Park
- South Brush Creek
- Buttercup Creek
- Cluck Creek
- Austin, Texas is 20 miles south.
- Pflugerville, Texas 15 miles east.
- Round Rock, Texas 13 miles east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles south-west.
Things to See and Do in Cedar Park
- Brush Creek Lake Park. A park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area. Near Brushy Creek Road and W Parmer Lane.
- Cedar Bark Park. A 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs. Near W New Hope Dr and Bent Tree Way.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool. A 42-acre park featuring a veloway bike trail, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall. Near Eagle Wing Dr and Sun Chase Blvd.
- Lakeline Mall. Lakeline Mall is a super-regional shopping mall located in north Austin, Texas, at the intersection of RR 620 and US 183.
- H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. H-E-B Center at Cedar Park is an indoor arena located in Cedar Park, Texas, near Austin. Originally named the Cedar Park Center, the arena is home to the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League, the Austin Spurs of the NBA G League and the Austin Acoustic of the Legends Football League. Near Ave of the Stars and Texas State Highway 183A.
- Bent Oak Winery located near Anderson Mill Rd and Windy Terrace.