Round Rock TX
At Decorative Concrete of Austin, we have been providing professional, environmentally safe concrete flooring and overlay services to our clients for years – and that experience has made us the premier decorative concrete contractor in Round Rock.
Polished Concrete – Concrete concrete enables you to change over your current solid floor into a ravishing expansion to your room. Try not to squander cash on costly ground surface, tiles, or work – let our master group breath life into your current floor.
Stained Concrete – Stained concrete utilizes the current solid surface to make a normally exquisite impact. Our expert specialists will apply a straightforward receptive stain to the material, which will make a profundity and level of detail that wasn’t there previously. A conventional, ordinary solid surface is changed into something unique.
Decorative Concrete – Decorative concrete can be utilized for floors, dividers, garages, and porches, and after that masterfully upgraded with hues, overlays, designs, stepping, and different systems to add to the general structure of the property.
Round Rock General Info
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Nearby Towns and Cities
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the southwest
Things to do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.