At Decorative Concrete of Austin, our team in Pflugerville area knows all the tricks of the trade and can provide you with an installation that’s both fast and affordable. With strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we’ll make sure you’re left with beautiful decorative concrete that will last your home a lifetime!
Polished Concrete – Our creative team can help you pick the right color, style, and sheen for your floors. Whether you want your concrete floors to be a stunning centerpiece to the room or offer a warm and cozy vibe, we can help you find the perfect look for each room in your home.
Stained Concrete – Much more affordable than its cobblestone, tile or carpet counterparts, stained concrete is the logical choice when it comes to beautiful flooring for your home or business. An ordinary, everyday concrete surface is transformed into something special.
Decorative Concrete – Decorative concrete can take a dull gray cement surface and transform it to look like an expensive slate tile floor, or to create a stylish, yet durable and weather resistant outdoor kitchen countertop and patio floor.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, -97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Round Rock is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Cedar Park is 12 miles to the west.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Lakeway is 22 miles to the south-west.
Fun Things to do and See Around Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hocky Team and the Yourth Hocky Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters